As independent educational consultants, Andrew Bryan and Kylie Peters can help struggling teens and troubled youth overcome challenges by working to identify therapeutic wilderness programs, schools, and programs designed to help children and their parents create a more promising future.
In times of crisis, parents are often overwhelmed by a barrage of emotions. The confusion and desperation associated with having a troubled young adult can be extremely trying. Parents may not be aware of the options available, or may not be able to decide on their own which alternative best meets their situation and the needs of their child. Among the questions consultants often hear:
- How do we know when treatment is necessary?
- What would be best for our child?
- Is an intervention needed?
- Should we find a residential program?
- Would a wilderness therapy program be a good choice, or would an emotional growth boarding school be better?
As therapeutic placement consultants, Andrew and Kylie can help families find the answers they need.