College Success Mentoring and Emerging Adult Transitions
"No one goes it alone toward college success."
The Emerge College Success Program provides students with the academic and social tools to be successful in their chosen campus environment by engaging with key supports throughout the school year. College support for Emerge students includes twice weekly individual mentoring and coaching sessions by Zoom, FaceTime or Skype, or onsite in Boise, Idaho, local peer mentoring, academic tutoring, referrals to additional professionals as needed, as well as vocational and volunteer or internship opportunities.
Each student's success plan and ongoing support is individualized to provide for their unique interests and needs. Andrew Bryan and Kylie Peters work directly with students and serves as a focal point in coordinating with both the student and the people they are additionally working with, as well as communicating with parents and referring professionals.
Emerge College Success students are encouraged to take part on a Trek at some point in their college career where they have the opportunity to explore more of their goals and personal path while traveling internationally and participating in a dynamic small group setting.
College Success Support Highlights
• Coordination with College Services
• Liaison with Referral Professionals
• Community Referral Management
• Coordination of Housing
• Accommodations Training
• On-going Parental Consultation
• Career Assessment and Guidance
• Academic Management/Monitoring
• Organization/Time Management
• Emerge International Adventures
• Advocacy Training and Support
• Learning Strategies and Skills
• Executive Functioning Skills
• Content Area Tutoring
• Personal Education Mentoring
• College Life Coaching
• College Survival Strategies
• Transition to College
Educational Coaching, Mentoring, Advocacy
and Support Services for College Students
and Young Adults